Ibiza Airport is a Spanish airport and locates 4 miles from the center of Ibiza. Its coordinates are 38° 52′ 22″ N, 1° 22′ 23″ E and it is located at a height of 6 meters above sea level. Ibiza airport has a runway of 2800 meters with 06/24 orientation.
Climatologically speaking, it is above the minimum operating in Category I, visibility above 800 m and height of the cloud base exceeding 60 m, 99,96 % of the times. Ibiza airport is characterized by its seasonality and its highly touristic character. It also maintains a very important regular interisland and peninsular traffic, with trips concentrated in management or business poles such as Barcelona, Madrid-Barajas and Palma de Mallorca and with constant characteristics in its distribution throughout the year.
Ibiza airport has:
- A parking area with 502 spaces.
- One building, with 5 car rental companies.
- 2 bus platforms, with 20 bus capacity for each platform in the arrival area, plus a platform in the departure area with capacity for 8 buses.
- Taxi stop and regular bus line that connects the airport to Sant Jordi – Ibiza – Puerto.
- On the ground floor: 7 car rental companies, 2 of them outside the car rental parking building.
- 1 tour desk.
- 2 bars, one in the arrivals area and one in the departure area.
- A shop selling souvenirs and various items.
- 1 Pharmacy and pharmacy
- 1 bookstore
On the first floor:
- music shop,
- clothes shops,
- 2 tax-free shops (The Shop and The Express Shop).
web: ibiza airport